On May the 26th we
launched the latest version of picture-shark.
It comes with many new features and improved stability. For a full list
of new features see the readme-file. We recommend that you use this new
version. It was tested by over 30 people that helped us to make it
better than all previous versions.
Support for copy&paste
between other applications and picture-shark makes it even easier to import/export
The new vesrion eleminated
all known bugs. Feel free to send
us comments if you experience any unusual behavior.
Many people wrote
us an gave us ideas how to improve this software. Since the software is
free, your feedback is what we need to motivate us.
1. save program-settings
to configfile/registry - done in vers. 1.0
2. remember size and position of window after restart - done in vers.
3. add percentage values to sliders to better check/remember your settings
- done in vers. 1.0
4. run picture-shark automaticly with certain settings
5. klick away the splash-screen - done in vers. 1.0
6. enable drag&drop of files and folders (ie: just drag a folder over
the first tab to add it to the selection list) - done in vers. 1.0
7. start the directory trees on the desktop - done in vers. 1.0
8. remember last used folders - partly done in vers. 1.0
9. implement use of hot-keys (ctrl+) - partly done in vers. 1.0
10. possibility to create directories (ie: for output) - done in vers.
11. show more file-info when selecting/previewing a file (ie: size, width,
preview zoom-ratio) - done in vers. 1.0
12. "fit-to-size"-zoom for the preview-images
13. warning messages for inexpirienced users (ie: when the stamp is larger
as the files you want to stamp, and other reasons)
14. summary after stamping (numbers of stamped files, errors, skipped
15. multi-language support
16. better looking interface (graphical buttons etc.) - partly done
in vers. 1.0
17. IPTC Info - preserving done in vers. 1.0
18. complete JPEG-header support for editing/removing/adding EXIF,IPTC
19. be able to resize the stamp image to a percentage of the original
20. be able to add text, also auto scaling the text to the size of the
image (like 19.)
If you have other
suggestions or ideas then feel free to contact